25 Things to do Before I am 25

Why 25 you ask? I think 25 is the age where you start to pursue your career, you're settling down and thinking about what the future holds. I'm still unsure what I want my future to look like but I have a good idea what I want to do before I start my "adulthood".

5 MAIN GOALS

1. TRAVEL AROUND SOUTH AMERICA

South America is full of culture and some of the most amazing sites in the world. Lots of people I know have travelled this continent and it has made me so envious to hear about their adventures. Travel is my biggest passion in life, along with photography, so to travel around South America capturing the different aspects of life would be a dream.

2. SKYDIVE IN NEW ZEALAND

Skydiving anywhere would be amazing but I would especially like to do it in New Zealand. I have been wanting to go to New Zealand for many years now and I will be gutted to be 25 and not being able to say that I haven't been there. The amount of videos I have watched of skydiving in New Zealand has secured my decision of wanting it to be there. I'm not sure you can get a better view than that.

3. GRADUATE WITH A SECOND CLASS HONOURS DEGREE AT LEAST

I won't get my hopes up as I've not had the easiest journey throughout my university life but being able to get up on that platform in front of my graduation class being presented with a second-class honours degree will be one of the proudest achievements of my life.

4. MOVE OUT OF MY FAMILY HOME

I'm hoping I will do this a few years after university anyway but I say 25 just incase things turn the wrong way. I don't want to be living with my parents past 25 so I can feel more independent and mature. Living away for university has certainly brought into perspective what life will be like once I leave home.

5. STILL HAVE MY BLOG

I am scared that my love for blogging will fade and I will give up on it in a few years but I will try my hardest to stick to it, even if it stays as a hobby for the rest of my life. My blog is partly used as a place to keep memories and I want to keep it like this so I can look back at these times in my life when I am older.

6. Advance my photography skills

20. Travel to India with my best friend

21. Save up for more photography equipment

22. Go inter-railing around Europe

23. Work towards getting my dream job

24. Take up a new hobby

25. TRAVEL TRAVEL TRAVEL

What are some of your goals before you turn a certain age?

1. sophieannetaylor
    April 20, 2017 / 4:53 pm

Ah these are great! I also share a few of these like travelling and doing well at uni. My goal before I die (so I have quite a while!) is to live in Japan on my own income – basically work there, and it might happen next year which is terrifying! xxsophieannetaylor.com

• Abigail West
      April 23, 2017 / 8:05 am

Travelling is my life goal tbh! That's amazing! I loved Japan and would love to go back someday. Abs x

2. Chloe Spacey
    April 20, 2017 / 5:00 pm

These are so amazing, I had a similar list for my 21st where I had to learn to ski and conquer a fear etc. I had a great time doing them and I'm sure you will have a great time working through these.Chloe x Thengguidetolondon.blogspot.co.uk

• Abigail West
      April 23, 2017 / 8:07 am

That is a good idea! Learning to ski can be hard, I really struggled but got there in the end haha! I can't wait to look back at this list when I'm 25 and tick off the ones I've accomplished. Abs x

3. Kirsty
    April 20, 2017 / 5:07 pm

I'll be 25 in august so I guess it's too late for a "before I'm 25" list lol but I have ticked off things that could have been on that list so far so I'm happy! There are still things I'd like to do that are on your list like hiking in iceland and finding my dream job, so hopefully these will become reality soon :D-Kwww.corinneandkirsty.com

• Abigail West
      April 23, 2017 / 8:11 am

You could always do a "before I'm 30"? Haha! Even just travelling to Iceland would be great but hiking would top it off! I hope they do, good luck 🙂 Abs x

4. Lizzie ♥
    April 20, 2017 / 5:23 pm

What an amazing and ambitious list! Gosh this makes me realise just how boring my current life is, so I am tempted to create a list like this myself tehe. Travelling is at the top of my list!Lizzie Bee // hello lizzie bee

• Abigail West
      April 23, 2017 / 8:13 am

I'm so eager to accomplish every single one but in reality I don't think it will happen haha! Travelling is at the top of my list too! Abs x

5. Lisa Miller
    April 21, 2017 / 11:52 am

Someone I know recently went to the Blue Lagoon and gave me all the goals – I absolutely have to go. It looks wonderful!

• Abigail West
      April 23, 2017 / 8:15 am

Wow i'm jealous! It looks beautiful, I need to get there soon!! Abs x

6. Josh Burrell
    April 23, 2017 / 12:02 am

Impressive list!What's your dream job? I'm getting closer to 30 now :(Joshhttps://www.lookdwn.com/

• Abigail West
      April 23, 2017 / 8:18 am

To be an interpreter or translator in the Secret Services possibly. Abs x

7. Abigail West
    April 23, 2017 / 8:03 am

I really hope so. New Zealand and skydiving will be the hardest to achieve I think but I'ml stay positive! Abs x

8. Abigail West